Here are some documents and forms that I have created or found that you might find helpful to you and your family during these difficult times. Feel free to use and share these. Send me comments about additional forms that might be helpful or make suggestions about those that are here.
- *Version 7* A COVID-19 Symptom Checklist I designed. This is the printable version. See the online web-based version on the main page. Use it to track your illness and to help you communicate with health care professionals. This is version 7. Pink-eye (also known as conjunctivitis) has been added.
- Download and print my COVID-19 Symptom Tracker. This is a companion document to the symptom checklist above. This tool allows you to record the start and end of your illness and track how your symptoms change from day-to-day. This is version 7 and matches the same symptoms as the checklist.
- A FORM to print and put on doors in your home to indicate what rooms are off limits to whom when you need to practice isolation.
- What to do if someone in your home is sick. Here is a step-by-step guide to the things you can do to prevent COVID-19 from spreading in your home if someone is diagnosed with the disease or might be infected.
- Household chore tracker form. Put this on the refrigerator to organize the task of doing daily surface wipe-down to lower the chance of spreading the virus in your home.
- Household rules for infection control. Print this out and tape it to a door or your refrigerator to remind everyone in your home in a humorous way of what must be done to reduce the chances of transmission in the home.
- Special rules for Quarantine. If someone in your house has been in contact with someone outside who tested positive or has had symptoms, this form will help you and your family establish a quarantine protocol to keep everyone safe. The timeframe of quarantine should be 10-14 days under most circumstances. Make sure the person quarantined fills out a COVID-19 Symptom Tracker form every day.
- Make your own hand sanitizer at home using this recipe. Please follow the instructions and measure carefully.